Owner of the Website
- The owner of website available at www.czernis.pl („Website”) is Marek Czernis conducting business activity as Marek Czernis Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego, Plac Żołnierza Polskiego 1B, 70-551 Szczecin („MCLO”). If you have any comments, questions or complaints, please contact MCLO. Complaints will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Contact details of MCLO are available on Website in the “CONTACT” section.
- For using the Website it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a properly configured web browser, eg. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer. In order to receive informational and occasional materials, it is necessary to have an appropriate email program.
Prohibition of unlawful activities
- If you use the Website or receive informational and occasional materials, including newsletters provided by MCLO, User must act in compliance with the law. In particular, it is prohibited to provide illegal content by the User.
- All materials and messages posted on the Website are for informational purposes only. In no event shall they constitute legal advice or an offer within the meaning of the law. MCLO makes every effort to maintain the timeliness, reliability and suitability of the materials on the Website, but does not make any warranties and shall bear no responsibility in this respect.
- This Website, in particular its content and structure, is protected under copyright law. Using any materials or Website elements presented on the Website for commercial purposes without the consent of MCLO is prohibited.
- MCLO is the controller of the personal data which it processes, under the regulations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
- MCLO processes personal data only in cases that are legally permitted under the terms of the law, including the GDPR. In particular, MCLO processes personal data when it is necessary: to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take an action at the request of such a person prior to the conclusion of the contract; to comply with the legal obligation to MCLO to which MCLO is subject; for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the MCLO (or other entities) or on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
- MCLO only stores data for the period necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Persons whose data are processed by MCLO may, to the extent and subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable law, including the GDPR, exercise the right of access to the data, the right to rectification of the data, the right to erasure of the data, the right to restriction of processing of the data, the right to data portability (if they were processed by MCLO in an automated manner, and the legal ground for processing is consent or personal data are processed on the basis of contract), the right to object to the processing of data and the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. In the case of processing based on the consent of the data subject, data subject has the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- MCLO processes personal data using appropriate, technical and organizational security measures.
- The recipients of the data processed by MCLO are to the extent necessary: MCLO employees and associates; public authorities; processors acting on behalf of MCLO (m.in. providing IT and marketing services); entities providing MCLO with services supporting the activities of MCLO.
Providing information and occasional materials
- Sharing notifications, information and occasional materials via e-mail takes place with the consent of the User. The User may at any time opt out of receiving such materials by sending such an instruction to the address email@example.com or by clicking on the link in the e-mail sent.